axept® Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy outlines the use of Optomany’s axept® solution and products.
It is unacceptable to use axept® solution and products provided by Optomany for any of the following:
- Violate any law, statute or regulation in which the Merchant operates
- Conducting any illegal activity
- Conducting any fraudulent activity using axept® solution
- Installing any additional hardware or software to the payment device which has not been authorised by Optomany
- Deliberate misuse of the axept® solution provided by Optomany
- Printing data which violates copyright and data protection laws or licensing agreements
- Violating the privacy of the users
- Extract source code to reverse engineer the software
All violations of this policy must be reported to Optomany immediately.